namun, nampaknya casual life menjadi idaman. nak try la kaji sket pasal what so called casual life ni. kalau tengok dalam wikihow, ada beberapa cara nak jadi casual ni.
- Listen to your friends, no one likes someone who just walks away. Taking time for casual conversation is a good way to lose some of the intenseness of life.
- 2Breathe slowly and try to relax. Hum a lighthearted tune and slow down a bit. Unless there is an emergency issue you must deal with immediately, take it easy when you feel the urge to.
- 3Try not to worry about small details, learn how to go with the flow of things. Many times, you may find out that little details take care of themselves, or often are of no consequence.
- 4Be confident and cool! Hold your head up and smile. This can project an air to others that may compensate for what they could perceive as a lack of concern for your demeanor or appearance. Some people actually look less presentable, even when perfectly attired, than do people whose persona radiates personal integrity regardless of how they dress.
- 5Be comfortable with yourself. This means avoiding taking yourself too seriously, avoiding situations outside your comfort zone, and avoiding placing yourself as the center of attention or controversy.
- 6Dress comfortably, but well. Take advantage of casual days at work, or time out of school or other social responsibilities to dress down. Some people may judge you if you dress like a slob, so try to find a balance between comfort and presentable-ness
bila aku tengok balik, lebih kurang ngan aku ja . mungkin dalam soal texting kot aku jadi formal. ataupun orang tu memang tak suka aku, makanya ada saja la benda yang dia tak suka...mungkin jugak tu...hmmm